If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, December 6, 2021

New week to do list

Hello everyone 
It was a relief to get a lot of last week’s list done and our seems much better to me.  
Here’s this week’s list 

I straightened and inventoried our frozen food 
This list will be on the side of the refrigerator and I can mark off things as I use them, 
I wish we had more ground beef but I’m not complaining- there is a lot of frozen food.  And with grocery store prices going up,  I’m very thankful to have all this.  


3 of the grands were here some this weekend.  
These 2 boys watched some tv - I think they were tired from their week 
They also played with LEGO’s and made get well cards for Grandpa.  

And we did a Christmas craft kit their mom left here a while back 

It was a Hobby Lobby kit,  the pieces were a thin craft foam and had sticker backs,  
It was a fun, mess free and frustration free craft kit.  
The stockings turned out really cute too! 

I used some for a little garland on my hutch 

Sweet little Cora was here one afternoon. 
I worked on my to do list while she watched Cocomelon and then she worked on her list ❤️

  

She recently got her first haircut which she was very proud of 
Just a trim and a few bangs.  

My husband has had an unpleasant week with that cold and mostly stayed in the bedroom,  
He says he’s feeling much better this morning  and he slept all night.  

So, I hope we ALL have a great new week! 

❤️ Rhonda 












6 comments:

  1. Your grands are just adorable. You are so fortunate to be close enough to see them regularly! Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely project to work on with the children. They did an awesome job of them.

    Hope your husband feels better very soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandchildren are so cute! It looks like they are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They made such cute garland! It goes perfect with your hutch. It was 17 degrees here this morning so thank goodness you don't live here! I'm glad he is feeling better! Cold just gets to your bones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't grand kids just the best! Such a comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling grands! I love little Cora's list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐