If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, June 29, 2015

Another Monday list


Good morning everyone.  Sorry for no posts last week but I helped my daughter 3 days and took a little relaxing time on days our home was empty.  I also spent a good deal of time organizing and listing the freezer contents, making a shopping list and doing a huge shopping trip to our favorite commissary.  

This week, we have company all week so my standard to do list is much shorter. I will just keep up with house cleaning as it needs done and I have time to do it. 

To answer a few comments from last week
Lilac Dreams Tracey - I stopped doing Swagbucks a couple months back, I may start back in the future but not now.  

Vickie - I kind of have a love-hate relationship with THM desserts.  My favorite is the no bake chocolate version cookies that I think originated with Sheri Graham.  I made a double batch of them, using half oats and half coconut.  I keep them in the fridge and they always taste good to me.  
I did get some the new THM baking blend and I made a half recipe of a shortbread cookie but I didn't like them one bit.  In fact, I threw them away.  
I want to try the cowboy cookies in Mrs. Criddles site and hope to do them tomorrow. http://mrscriddleskitchen.com/cowboy-cookies/
 I'll let you know!


Have a good week everyone!  

3 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend! Just stopping by to say HELLO! I used to make Cowboy Cookies when my children were at home. We loved them! Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try the baking blend ..can't wait to hear how your cookies come out! I tried a carrot cake mug I found on the FB site pretty good. I'll try the no bake ones soon. I hate it when I have to throw things away too. I hope you enjoy your company and have a great 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made your banana bread for a quilt group and everyone loved it! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐