If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Robin watching


I went in the backyard this morning to water the caladiums and the few pots of plants.  
I saw a robin gathering grass in the yard so I looked up at the pergola and sure enough,  robin nest #4  of 2023 is going in.  

Look at the top right corner to see the robin nest
  

They are fun to watch and they don’t make a big mess on the patio like doves we have had in the past.  
So I guess our pergola is just a robin haven now.  









My posts from April 30- July 3 all are missing the photos when I view them.  Can any of you see photos on any of those particular posts? 
I have paid .99 cents a month for years for Google photo storage so that should not be the issue.  
🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

So far my other photos on other posts and other blogs all are still showing.  

Hope you all have a good Saturday 
It’s hot here but it’s always hot in Oklahoma in July 

❤️ Rhonda 

7 comments:

  1. No photos for me. I’m on an ipad with an attitude so i never know if it’s me or you.
    Love the robin! My son had four baby wrens that just flew this week. He was kind of sad to see them go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't look through them all but the ones I looked at did not have photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April 3rd was the last post with pictures...then the July 28th was the first one with photos again (your recipe book). Hope you get it figured out. I love your blog and pictures and have missed your posts!! Also, my name didn't show up. It was Anonymous...I had to type in Lejmom . Jane
    (Semper Fi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always use your blog to access your blog list so every day I click on your blog. Up until today, I have seen your photos ( your kids were so happy and cute!) The pics went missing very recently. I know nothing about blogging tho' so no help from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked on a few from May and June and no photos. There were tiny white boxes where the photos used to be, but you can't click on them. Have you looked in your "blogger" photos?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here, those photos seem to be missing.

    The robins in our yard are very messy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen your photos on all your posts, but when i go back to look now, they are missing. So weird. Wish I had a solution for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐