If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, July 30, 2023

To do list and Dollar General shopping

Hello everyone 
I spent a lot of time looking into my blog photo problem.
I don’t think I can easily fix the posts from this summer that are missing the photos 
But I’m hopeful I found the problem- I needed to update my Google photos app.
Time will tell I guess 


This weeks to do list 


I went to 1 Dollar General on Saturday.  
I used their 5/$25 coupon and some of their digital coupons. 
My purchases 



And the receipt 
I’m happy with the total but I made a goof.  I’m 
I bought the wrong kind of Febreeze so the Febreeze $3 coupon didn’t subtract 
But that’s how couponing goes.  It’s both frustrating and fun.

Hope you all have had a good weekend 
❤️Rhonda 




9 comments:

  1. There is a google photo app. Hmmm, I tried to put a question mark after app and it was erasing the word. You got a good deal at DG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda- My hubs and I are hoping to go to Branson in the fall. I see you've been a few times. Could you give us some recommendations? Maybe both good and bad. We are SO looking forward to the trip!! Thanks in advance for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my life with coupons! I think I'm being so careful and reading all the fine print and inevitably I will get up there and something will not be right and my total is not what I expected. But it is fun when it works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully that fixes the problem.

    You did good with the coupons.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you figured out the photo issue. I just upload directly onto my post and then click on "x-large" for the individual photos. Didn't realize there was an app.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I do that too at the Dollar General (get the wrong thing)- great deals over all though! Maybe I'll go today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did great at the store! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love coupon shopping but I get things totally wrong yet overall a great deal still. You did a great job on DG for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐