If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday To Do list

I have a much cuter than an ordinary plain paper to-do list this week.

Thank you to Annabel at The BlueBirds Are Nesting for this free printable sheet that I am doing my weekly plans on.  She has such a good blog,  lots of ideas about doing things yourself to make your home pretty and to save money.



With Thanksgiving on Thursday,  this is an especially busy week for all US homemakers.  
Hope you all have a good week! 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Rhonda! I love a list. I am a person who loves crossing things off my list and also I worry and stress less when things are written down!
    I have been wanting to ask you if you have been snowed in and freezing as we have had the US weather on the news and seen some incredible images in the last week. Many thanks! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty to do list! Have a blessed Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐