If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, May 4, 2020

May News #3 - weekend painting, more masks 😱 and a new to do list

Hope you all have had a good weekend.  We had a nice one,  quiet one of course.  Are there any other kind during quarantine?  



This is my cactus painting from the free Friday night Facebook class.  It was fun


I keep hearing about people that need masks so I cut out a bunch more 




And my weekly to do list that I already started on today 




Chat with you all soon
❤️ Rhonda 

6 comments:

  1. I love your painting! Great job. Someday I will get the paint and get working.
    Your prints are pretty to for your masks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got today's laundry done... I will get all 3 frigs cleaned out as trash goes to road tonight. I will process the harvested asparagus today. List is horribly long LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're painting is so cute, Rhonda! Those masks sure are keeping you busy!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute painting, I need to get busy like you and today is the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the painting. I am super impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job with the painting! The kids are almost finished with school - they're ending a couple of weeks early, so this week is it. Then I think Jess's boss is going to insist she go back to work full-time. If so, I'll still have the kids here, and I think we'll designate one day a week as "art day" and do some drawing and painting from YouTube.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐