If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Looking for organic coupons?

Organic Deals 

Saving Naturally

This is mostly for my friend Megan.  She eats a plant based  organic diet and lives in the expensive Washington DC area right now.  Groceries there are especially high she says.  I looked for coupon sites that specialize in organic products and found quite a few sites but it seems many of them only posted in the past and don't have current deals or promotions.

The above 2 links were the best and most current ones I found.
Any one know of any other sites that post about organic food deals?  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda! I was so excited to see this post -- totally made my day. Those are great websites and I now have them bookmarked on my computer. In the area I live in, there is a Safeway nearby that offers pretty good deals if you get one of their cards and download their app on your phone. On one trip, I saved over $8, including some savings on organic produce! You would be so proud of my coupon skills up here :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! Glad I could help even if I am pokey. I have store cards at Walgreens and CVS, you have to if you want to get the sale prices.
    I don't know much about Safeway, but I am sure they have a website with their sale ad on it and I would look at it before I shopped there. Hope you keep getting good deals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐