If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, June 14, 2015

New week to do list


This week's list has a few carry overs from last week.  I got lots done but just didn't get it all finished.  
My weekly lists are made with rubber stamps on old fashioned notebook paper, sometimes colored pencils, and kept on a clipboard on my kitchen counter.  

One reason is 2 of our grandsons stayed with us for 4 days while their mom was out of town and their dad was working.  They were good but this 2 year old and 6 year old boys kept me on my toes.  They played with their cousins, swam in a wading pool in the backyard, had a great time with last week's yard sale toys, rode bikes, and ate a lot.  
And we all slept good each night after our busy days. 

Hope you all have a great week and get lots done 

8 comments:

  1. The little ones do keep you busy! :) I just finished making my list for tomorrow. After Chuck being off for a week I am looking forward to getting back into my routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendi, hope you get lots done. I like routine too but lately life has been anything but routine.....

      Delete
  2. I love the jar stamp on your list! You have beautiful Grandchildren Rhonda. I bet you were busy and it is a good sign they were happily worn out by bedtime! They will have happy memories! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annabel, that jar stamp is more than 15 years old but I still like it too, I'm rather partial to my grands :)

      Delete
  3. Those grandkids are so cute and I know they kept you on your toes. You have great stamina! You are such a great grandma. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Vickie, sometimes I have stamina and other times I just flat run out of steam- like right now :) thank you for the compliments

      Delete
  4. It brings a smile to my face every time I read your to do list. Making it special is the greatest idea. Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scrappy, there seems to a lot of way to spend lots of money on lists and fancy planners these days but I like my simple no cost way. I am glad you like it too.
      I know you all also use what you have :) your quilts are beautiful!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐