If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, September 20, 2015

To Do List times 2

I thought I posted last week's list but apparently I didn't.
I did manage to get the  majority of boxes checked and I'm pretty happy about that.  
I didn't finish the 3 aprons that have been in progress for weeks but i did get a lot done on them.  
I didn't go to the nail salon, I have another plan for my nails and I'll let you know if it works.
This week's list ---
The fabric tape is from Dollar Tree and the stickers are Mary Englebreit, passed on to me during my parents downsize.  

Have a good week everyone. 
And I'll be updating soon with how I make homemade noodles / rolled dumplings.   

7 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs. Rhonda,

    I used to make myself a weekly To Do list, but sort of got away from it. I think it is about time I begin making one up again. Thank you for inspirational encouragement.

    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations of last weeks list, hope this week will be equally productive. I am in some sort of limbo, getting necessities done but not much else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy...weeding is a never ending job here too! I can't wait for your recipe on homemade noodles. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike. I'm making dumplings this week too.

    Hugs,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see so many checks. Great job and I love your decorative lists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see so many checks. Great job and I love your decorative lists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute lists...I wonder if something like that would help me be more productive.
    I get a lot of traffic from your site. Thank you so much for including me in your blog list.
    I just checked and found that I wasn't following on GFC! I remedied that immediately.
    Have a wonderful week dearie!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐