If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, May 8, 2023

May 8- to do lists

Good morning!  So far we’ve had a very mild spring with no need for the air conditioning and little need for the heater.  
But warm weather is here so now the grass and things outside will start growing.  
I said last week that I thought I would accomplish everything on that to do list,  well- 2 things didn’t get done.  
I didn’t finish one top I’m sewing and the hall bathroom paint didn’t get touched up.  I’ll try to get to those this week. 
Also I never made a sandwich toppings box but I did use those ingredients for something else. 
That’s what my lists look like as the week goes on. 

Here’s my new to-do list. 

Hope you all have a productive and pleasant week 
❤️ Rhonda 






5 comments:

  1. My lists don't look that nice. Maybe that's why I get nothing done. I'll blame it on my lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make list making look fun. I have managed to get most of today's list done, but that really does not include and extra project type stuff. Got to get more done as planting season will be starting very soon and we need the deck painted.....

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lists, Rhonda :) I need to make mine more fun looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby in Kansas USAMay 11, 2023 at 7:28 AM

    So many Debbys! I was wondering what you're making with plastic canvas. I made a bunch of coasters for the different holidays using cotton yarn and they work great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to say HELLO and that I am thinking of you. It looks like you are still a busy lady! I think I am slowing down! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐