If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, June 16, 2023

June things

Hello everyone 
Sorry but I just haven’t had enough energy to blog and when I checked my blog earlier in the week,  many of my photos don’t show.  Have no idea why as I pay Google for photo storage.  

Can you see photos on my posts?

Anyway,  our entertainment this spring has been 2 nests full of baby robins.  We had 2 separate robin nests under our pergola roof and we have had so much fun watching them.  Both parents work so hard keeping the babies fed and protected.  And then once they are about 3 weeks old,  they all leave and live somewhere else.  


The photo is not great as I took inside our living room window. 

The babies have their mouths open most all the time.  
This is the birds in the first nest a day before they flew the coop.  

I rarely go into stores and prefer to order or do Walmart pickup for most things.  But I’ve seen a few IG posts about some Dollar Tree things.  
So I stopped there today.  
Centrum Mens vitamins - best by date is in 2024 and they are made in the US.  $1.25 is a super deal on these.  
I’ve worn this brand of press on nails and they are usually $7 or more a set.  
I was especially happy to find these for $1.25 a box.  

If this post works with photos- I’ll blog again soon.
Hope you are all fine
❤️ Rhonda 












8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you Rhonda, hope you're rested and up to blogging soon. Yes, I've noticed the last few posts did not have pictures, but today's post has several of the robin pictures. Hope you figure it out. Over 100 degrees here the last few days & more to come, it's going to be a hot summer. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birds are adorable. I have wren nests in my garage again this year and in 3 bird houses. I do enjoy them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your post today. When you posted the others, there were pictures. Now they are gone and replaced by little empty squares!

    You said you are lacking energy---do hope you are not ill. If so, wishing you a speedy recovery!

    We have had an annoying few weeks dealing with cancelling our checking account and other pesky security things. We were victims of fraud. I mailed a birthday card to granddaughter at the post office, inside the building, in the secure outgoing mail slot. It had a check for $25 in it. Whoever opened it up took the check, put a line through her name, wrote over the amounts and deposited $2,500 in their account! We were out of town so as soon as we got back, we went to the bank and then police department. Bottom line---we got our money back, but sadly---they don't think they will ever catch the crook. Guess this is common. I will never send a check through the mail again. We are still dealing with changing direct deposits and automated withdrawals to our new checking account.

    Are you readjusting to being "just the 2 of you" again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, I am seeing your photos just fine. I wonder why they are not showing up for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the photos are there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seeing your photos, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see photos on this post. Who knows what is going on? Crazy computers anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I can see the photos in this blog, the ones of your “To do list” are gone. I figured that perhaps you had personal information that you had to remove it. I enjoy reading your blog it motivates me to do better. I’m working on decluttering and just making my house more welcoming. Rosa R

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐