If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bloggers are the best! Many thanks to Jilly

Blogging friend Jilly over at Sunnyville Cottage    just moved to a smaller town and smaller home.  She downsized her craft and sewing supplies as she says she really prefers to cross stitch and crochet.  
So Lucky Duck me,  I was the recipient of  her quilting strips.  

These pictures don't do justice to just how much fabric and how nice this fabric is.  
Jilly packed this box with precision and I think she had to of sat on it to get it close.    
 This box was much heavier than it looks, and my Marine husband dropped it when he got it out of the mailbox,  .  Jilly's Sailor husband will probably think that is funny.  


I tried to spread them out to take a better picture of them,  but there are just so many and I am not a good photographer.  

You will just have to believe me that this was a wonderful gift and I will have so much fun sewing up some strip quilts.  

Thank you Jilly!  I think you are the best.  


6 comments:

  1. Yummy!! What a sweet gift, have fun with all that cute fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabric! And already cut in strips! What a friend! Do you need any crochet patterns or books? And how about some old (may be vintage) counted cross stitch patterns that I "rescued" at an estate sale? Would love to give them to you. Rhonda's Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A friend......I can also think of many things to make with all of that too!!!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog too!!
    KD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's wonderful, bloggers really are the BEST!!!
    Love and hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome gift! I loved 'looking through the box' so to speak. Your camera shots were pretty good for showing off so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a super nice package to receive. Can't wait to see what you make. Love the material used for the bibs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐