If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, August 11, 2014

Do Stuff Monday #3

Good morning everyone! 
Here is my list for the week. 
We just got back from a 3 day trip to visit our parents, mine live in NE Texas and my husbands live just across the state line in Arkansas.  School starts here soon so I will be busier with my grands that have parents that work the school calendar. 
I got up and got a few things done already but most jobs will get done on childless days. 
Laundry won't be bad- there is a load in both the washer and dryer now and just a few more things to do
We'll be eating good this week. My brother got us a watermelon from the Hope Arkansas watermelon festival. He grew the squash and zucchini.  I grew the tomatos and the peaches are also from Arkansas.  But more about peaches tomorrow!
While I was at my parents, I helped clean out some closets and cabinets, my mom really likes to buy. craft supplies and to make things. I brought back lots of her extra supplies, some of her hand works and some of her works in progress.....I'll be unpacking these this week, 

Hope you all have a good week

If you do stuff, stuff gets done!   

11 comments:

  1. Don't you wonder how people get things done without using lists? Sounds like a nice way to spend three days - visiting your parents. You brought home a nice little crash of craft supplies. I know you'll find some good use for them. Maybe use some of your zucchini to make Betsy's (My Five Men) zucchini boats. I copied her recipe and they were really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My zucchini are really big, if I made Betsy's recipe, mine would be more like zucchini ships :)

      Delete
  2. Love all that fresh stuff in your fridge!

    I'm clipping coupons and doing laundry today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my grands coming yesterday and ran to the store for fruit and was so happy to see local PA peaches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes they are, I think my brother has too busy with work to pick his garden as often as he should but even big, his zucchini are still good. We had one oven roasted for supper and it was delicious,

      Delete
  5. I love your that your lists are still on paper. It seems all my younger and/or tech savvy friends have gone to paperless lists. I still love the feel of a paper to write on and love the feeling of accomplishment when I cross something off.
    Instead of a To do Monday. I opted for a To do Tuesday. We have all been fighting some summer cold type virus and just didn't feel like doing more than was necessary. Now today I have a gozillion green beans to pick. (For anyone with limited growing space who wants something edible but pretty: We planted green beans on the outside of our wooden fence, facing the street. They are climbing up it and I have lovely small purple flowers on the plant. It is a pretty attractive way to have an edible plant as part of the landscape, and they are producing like crazy.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, I like the idea of growing beans up a fence, might try that next year.

      I do like my iPad and computer but I think I will always do my list on paper.

      Delete
  6. You are a busy lady Rhonda! I think you will be "doing things" every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐