If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Almost the end of 2020- home stuff and some replies

Hello - not too much news here 
We did a few errands this morning and then have been home the rest of the day.
My husband has been shelling more pecans
I hemmed pants for my son that wears dress clothes when he works.
He says there have been lots of really good online sales this year.  
Ducky napped a lot 
Our daughter’s family is doing some fun stuff while they are on break from their education jobs. 
This is little Jackson in a group photo- I think he is especially having a good time.  And I’m so glad.  


Replies
Melanie- I’m not a huge decorator but I’m thankful my husband helps a lot.  I wouldn’t do any outdoor decorations and I wouldn’t put up a 9 foot tree without his help.

Lejmom- your comments are so sweet - yes, I still have the just in case grocery supply but am not adding to it and I plan to use it down somewhat.  It takes up a lot of space.  I don’t think I’ll ever have a minimalist pantry though.  

Baked Tacos- I’m not sure who asked but they are so easy to make.  You need the regular taco ingredients.  Put the crunchy taco shells in a pan with sides and turn on the oven to heat them as the package specifies.  Put grated cheese in the bottom of each taco shell and then top with a spoonful of warm taco meat filling.  Now put them in the oven and bake as the package specified- usually 5-8 minutes.  Take them out of the oven and add all the toppings your family likes.  
I make tacos this way when I’m serving a group and it’s so much easier than fixing each taco individually.  

Hope you’re all fine and snug- it’s cold in Oklahoma and going to get colder 🥶 

❤️  Rhonda 

3 comments:

  1. I love Little Jackson's smile..So glad they got to visit. Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas, Wishing you all the best in New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of all those pecans my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐