If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, March 29, 2021

New week, new to do list

Good morning 🌞 
I made this week’s to do list over the weekend and also did 2 of the tasks on it.  

The top list is a new freezer inventory
And the bottom list is the to do list 

The weeds in the raised beds were bugging me and I’m happy all the beds are cleaned out 
But it’s going to get cold later this week so it’s still too early to plant most things. 

My photos aren’t great but we have a few asparagus shooting up and I’ll pick some today.  
The asparagus roots were planted in 2020 and we’ve read it takes 2 years to establish an asparagus bed so we were happy to see any kind of a harvest already. 
Also we have about 6 barrels of potatoes growing 


That’s all the weekend news 
This will be a busy-ish week with several appointments 

Have a good week everyone 
❤️ Rhonda 

6 comments:

  1. Around here we're told to plant potatoes on Good Friday. Some years it's still snowy and frozen then, but we're supposed to be in the 70s this year. It might be fun to plant a container of potatoes with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am envious of your gorgeous raised beds. I've started an asparagus patch & from what I understand you should let them go to seed the first year & just pick a few the second year. After that you can harvest as usual...4 to 6 weeks then go to seed.

    I need to copy your clip board idea for to do lists. So convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope DH feels better and the PT is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beds look great!
    I need to do a big freezer inventory this week as well. Frig freezer I did - but the upright needs to be done again.
    Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are the orange things in the asparagus bed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beds look great!! I just walked my yard, and the rocks around the house need some serious weeding!

    Hope the PT is helping....know your Marine is "chafing at the bit" to get going on projects!

    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐