If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Messy purse and some Easter things

Hello everyone,  
I’ve kind of been on the go for the last 2 weeks and my purse was sure showing it.  
So I dumped everything out and went from there.....





Below is after I sorted and threw some stuff away - at the top is a Bill that needed paid and to the left is my phone and kindle
All the other stuff went back in my purse 



Inside my purse now 

This bag is bigger than I really prefer for everyday use but with all the going I’ve been doing, it’s been handy as it is also plenty big enough to add a drink bottle, a magazine and my iPad. 

After I did my purse,  I gave that big dining table a good cleaning and then put out a few Easter decorations- none are new, just things we’ve used at least a year, maybe more. 

I think 5 of the grands will be here for some cousin fun and an egg hunt so I filled some eggs
Some have a few coins in them and some have chocolate 

My plastic eggs are almost vintage -they’ve been collected and kept over the years and are sturdy.  
It seems to me that the new plastic eggs for sale now are so thin and cheaply made- they are just strong enough to use 1 time.  
Plastic eggs aren’t really green but I like that mine get re-used.  




More Parsimony   Those orange things are part of the watering system- if you look close you’ll see they are attached to black tubing.  My husband set them up and he can gently water all his beds at the same time 
The water sprays out of the orange things in a fine mist. 

And speaking of my husband,  he is doing great with his new knee replacement.  
He is so gung-ho  to get better.  He even rode a mile on our home stationary bike today and shopped at Lowe’s (for plants of course) 

Hope you’ve all had a good Tuesday 
❤️ Rhonda 

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear your hubby is doing good. A new lease on life!!
    Enjoy your time with family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your husband is doing well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you hosting Easter at your house this year? My hubby is working Easter this year and our family is now so scattered or doing their own thing, that there's no family get-together this year. Brian will be home in time for dinner on Monday, so I'm making us our own little Easter dinner that night.

    Love your garden bed and the watering system. I can't wait to start planting flowers and vegetables this year. Still a few more weeks for us.

    Jeff is doing amazingly well with his knee surgery. Our neighbor-friend down the street had knee replacement last summer and he had the same positive attitude about recovery. Brian mowed their yard for them a few times and next thing we knew, our friend was saying he was fine and could do it himself. We were amazed! But then he overdid it and ended up having a lot of pain and swelling. So don't let Jeff overdo it! I'm sure you're a good "nurse" to him. :-)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think anything we reuse multiples of times counts as "green". It's not like you're tossing them each year or buying more of the same.

    I love that bag. I like to have a larger one so I can tuck in a book and a bottle of water but like you I don't keep a lot in my purse. I love that the bag you have has a zipper. So may tote type bags just have a single snap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐