If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas 2023


Merry Christmas everyone 
We had a very fun family gathering at our daughter’s home.  
We had food from Fuzzy’s Tacos. 
We had an all ages gift exchange and I think we will always do it that way.
It was so fun to the 91 year old open a remote control car and for the 6th grade boy to open a box of Tide and kitchen towels.  
In the end, all gifts were swapped and traded and everyone left happy.  




Lots of cookies were eaten too πŸ˜‹ 

Jeff and Rhonda 2023 





5 comments:

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐