If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, December 1, 2023

December 1- hello๐ŸŽ„

Hello everyone
Sorry about the unplanned blog absence. 
About October 5, a family member (everything is ok now) had a medical situation and I needed to be at the hospital and then at their home after they were released.  You all know how that goes, right? 

Then toward the middle of November, we enjoyed a trip to Branson.  

I’m looking over my photos from the last 2 months and most of them are at Branson shows.  We saw 16 shows!  Yes, we really like shows and we were there during Veterans week so many of tickets were discounted or free.  

We had thanksgiving at our daughter’s home.  About half of the guests were our family and the other half were our son in law’s family.  I think there were 26 people, so much good food and it was nice evening their big, new home.  

Since we weren’t hosting thanksgiving, and I knew I would be in a Christmas mood after being in Branson,  I packed up our fall decorations and decorated our home for Christmas before we left on our trip.  
In case you’re thinking it was a lot of work,  No,  I’ve simplified decorations and it really wasn’t a big job.  



6 of the grands on Thanksgiving- yes they’ve gotten big! These six range from 7 to 13 years.  

Branson photos- if you’re interested 

Haygoods 
Smoke On the Mountain Christmas 
New South at Grand Country 
Irish Tenors and Celtic Ladies at Kings Castle 
Bald Knobbers 
Duttons Christmas 
Hot Rods and High Heels at Clay Cooper
Hits of the 60s also at Clay Coopers
America’s top country at the Americana 
Clay Cooper 
Branson restaurant meal- Charley’s steak house.  This meal was delicous! 
We both had leftovers that made a second meal at our condo 
We ate out some but we ate at our condo more 
  We stayed at the French Quarter again.  The kitchen is tiny but we were able to prepare easy and tasty meals.  



We are too old to eat heavy restaurant meals 3 times a day anyway 

I’m planning of blogging regularly but we will see how it goes. 
Happy December 1st everyone 
๐ŸŽ„❤️๐ŸŽ„
Rhonda 



























7 comments:

  1. You have been busy! The pics of the shows were exciting. Years ago, like when I was 30, I did not want to eat heavy meals out on vacation. I cannot imagine doing it three times a day now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the family member is doing much better now. The grandchildren look so precious. You must have had a wonderful time on your trip. The condo looks comfortable and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys got to get away! Sounds like fun! Enjoy the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interesting to see that The Baldknobbers are still going strong. We haven't been to Branson in years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda! Sorry about your sick family member! But glad they are ok and you were able to have a festive few months! I really want to go back to Branson. The one time we went, our kids were very little and we were just passing through. I really want to go back with just me and my husband and see all the shows! Your grandkids are precious! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Branson show picks. You sound like you had a wonderful time.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda, We attended the Haygoods show last year. It was spectacular. We live an hour and a half from Branson. We've not been this year, but it's fun to take in a show once in awhile. Sounds like you had a great time.

    Happy Christmassing!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry ๐Ÿ˜