If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday cooking and crafts


My versions of batch cooking- one crockpot has chicken breasts in broth.  
The other one has a roast that we will eat for supper and share with my parents.  
The chicken was shredded and saved for future recipes. 

The veggies have been peeled and are in the crockpot with the roast now.  

I also made a sandwich box. It’s  a 3 layer Tupperware deli keeper that I got at a thrift store years ago.  
My husband and son especially like that we most always have sandwich fixings ready so they can make quick sandwiches. 



About carrot tops,  they are edible but they may be bitter.  I really don’t like bitter so I won’t be eating them,  





I pulled out these rainbow, string pieces I quilt squares I made several years ago and planned to start sewing them together.  They were stacked neatly and pressed, but they were not trimmed.  So my sewing time was spent trimming them all. 
Maybe tomorrow I’ll start sewing them together.  





I have oodles of jewelry supplies, passed to me from my mom, so I made 3 simple bracelets this afternoon.  I think I’ll like them for spring.  





I still cannot comment on any blog even though I tried signing in and out, changing settings, restarting, etc. 

This is what it looks like when I try to comment, I can’t get it to let me sign in,  and when I do go ahead and leave a comment,  they just disappear into cyber space.  

Any suggestions?  



4 comments:

  1. My mother used to have one of those tiered Tupperware containers - so handy.
    Your bracelets are pretty!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are having that problem. I'm afraid I cannot help you. Whenever I see that message it just means I haven't signed in yet and when I do it all works. Hopefully someone else has the answer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing the work you are doing at home. The jewelry is beautiful!
    I have been having a great deal of trouble with commenting too.
    This time, I went into "Firefox" instead of using the "e" logo to log into the internet on my computer.
    It looks like my comment will go through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would try Firefox as your main go to and see if that helps. I wish I could learn to quilt well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐