If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

BEDA #10 kitchen stuff and laundry


Hello - 

There was some smoked pork left from the weekend so I mixed it with cheese and a drained can of Ranch Beans,  
Then I filled tortillas with it
Rolled them up and put in individual bags to freeze for lunches for whoever wants them. 
Ranch beans are pinto beans cooked in Mexican spices and are not to be confused with Ranch dressing - as happened with a grandchild 

I also made 16 sausage biscuit breakfast sandwiches to freeze.  

For the taco filling,  I cubed some beef round steak, added taco seasoning and a little barbecue sauce.  Then it cooked in a crockpot most of the day.  It was tender and delicious! 
Salad topping for the Mexican food


That was supper tonight- served with tortillas and chips.  It was a lot of food and we will have the leftovers for another supper or for lunches 


I don’t normally do the grandkids laundry but I did today 


And that’s all for BEDA #10 

❤️Rhonda 














7 comments:

  1. Those meals make me hungry, and it is after midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meals look positively wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you plan meals ahead ..especially how you use them in leftovers. I try to glean ideas to copy for my family but so far it hasn't worked for me. My husband is type 1 diabetic & pretty much what you eat we cannot eat. That's ok...I still enjoy seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely meals stored away for another day. I have never made taco meat in my slow cooker and just may have to try that.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, any Mexican food makes me drool. homemade, at a restaurant - I could eat those flavors every day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you explained the Ranch Beans because I was wondering. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐