If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, January 1, 2023

First day of 2023

Hello everyone 
I hope you all have had a nice first day of the year.  
We had our traditional black eyed peas, cabbage, rice, cornbread and a smoked spiral ham.  We don’t eat it because we are superstitious but because it is just a fun tradition.  And it tastes good! 
Our son in law really enjoyed it and asked why we only eat it once a year.  We eat all the components during the year but I guess we only eat the whole traditional menu on New Year’s Day,  


Thank you all for the complements and suggestions about our front door.  I’ll let you know as we order, etc.  The windows will all be custom made so I don’t think it will be a very fast project. 


This prayer is in my 2023 planner and I really like it.


And a good blogging development for me is, after a year or so of not being able to,  I can finally comment as my self on my own blog and on other blogs.  
That reply option has been missing and it’s been hard to talk back to you all and just took the fun out of blogging


I don’t know exactly what fixed it but I did adjust some setting on my iPad- even though I’d done similar things multiple times before.  
Who knows?  I’m just grateful it is fixed.  

I don’t know what 2023 holds.  I do plan to get my home put back to pretty much how it was before except even more decluttered.  
And I plan to blog often

❤️Rhonda 






6 comments:

  1. So many choices for a door---that would be hard to decide. I am trying to figure out how to reply to a comment on my blog. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely prayer. I think I inherited your blog commenting issues. On any given blog I may or may not be able to use my identity...I've even had issues on my OWN blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda, I have a similar commenting issue. I can comment here now but on many spots, like practical parsimony, it requires a google sign in, which I do, then it is in an endless loop, it never sees my sign in…odd. hilogene in Az

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the January prayer. Perfection for any month and any year.
    Hoping you and everyone has a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda! I'm so glad you got your comment situation fixed! I love that prayer in your planner. So many good elements to it! Today I shared some organizing things for the home office, if you're interested. I also got my kitchen off to a good start for the new year. Have a great first week of 2023!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐