If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, August 25, 2023

Branson Missouri USA

Hello again 
If your wondering what a Branson music is like,  this theater puts a new one every week on YouTube 
It’s short though but very good.  Other Branson shows tend to run 2 hours 




For lots of Branson tips,  join the Facebook group called Branson on a Budget. 

If you’re planning a Branson vacation, check a Branson calendar before hand
Branson tends to run very cyclical. Many things are closed from New Year’s day until about spring break.
Summer theaters shut down two weeks at the end of August.
Hotel rates are also hirer during high traffic months

We have stayed at Branson hotels and two different condos, routed through Verbo
Our favorite place to stay is the French quarter condos


I have written a number of post about our Branson vacations. To find them, just type Branson into my search box on the right hand side to see them

I had a much longer post written out, but it disappeared before I could publish it 🙁

❤️ Rhonda 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Branson for about ten years. I'm sure there are quite a few changes since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never been to Branson, but perhaps this will end up being one of our trips very soon. Thanks for all the tips.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just hate losing a post? Branson seems like a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this might be a great place for my husband and I to go! I would love to see all the shows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐