If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

latest make do and mend


My latest make do and mend projects have been to rework the
family photos over the sofa. 
I reframed a few of them and added some mirrors. 
It still needs a few more frames and another mirror to finish it off
so I will keep looking at yard sales.
We also moved the oak rocker and ottoman in the living room and
I sewed a simple slipcover for it. 

wonder where Elizabeth has been?
she enjoyed a week at the North Carolina beach
with her parents and other relatives.
She did give this rocking chair her
seal of approval,  it is good for
wiggling and wallowing on!




Join the party or read about more make do and mend projects at Heidi's
http://thecranberrychronicle.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Looking good behind the couch! Glad Elizabeth approved the chair~~it looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I do love the table and lamp to the left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda,
    Your picture arrangement looks great and your rocker fabric is lovely. The little cutie stretched out on it is your sweetest accessory, though!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A simple slipcover." I think we have different definitions of simple! But then, I'm coming at this with very elementary sewing skills. Your living room looks great, and I'm so impressed with what you can do with a sewing machine!

    Love the pic of Elizabeth all stretched out on the chair and ottoman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rhonda for the anniversary wishes today when you stopped by my blog, I would also like to wish your daughter and son n law happy anniversary also....

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - she is sooo cute on the rocker!

    Looks great Rhonda! Re-working things like that is a favorite way of mine to get a new look too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am getting ready to arrange family pictures all up a wall...thanks for sharing what you have done. Too cute on the granddaughter...I have a rocker like that, I have it all apart waiting for me to paint it...not going to happen in this heat right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐