If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, July 23, 2010

Misc. from this week

Cantalopes raised by one of Jeff's coworkers - the same man that gave us last weeks corn - I think I owe him a plate of cookies.

corn and tomatoes from my brother's garden.

a Pyrex bowl my parents found an estate sale

fresh baked pound cake

Jeff bought a crazy-big watermelon. We try to get one every year from a farmer from Rush Springs who sells them out of his pick up truck. It probably weighs close to 40lbs.


A bucket full of Gavin, now at 17 months, and less than a year ago in the same bucket. Boy babies turn into little boys very quick!

Baby Elizabeth is 7 weeks old. She is wearing a onesie with little wooden shoes on it. My friend Heidi in Holland sent it to her along with 3 others, the others have tulips and little tags of windmills.


I've been busy this week with fresh produce, cooking, company and sweet grandchildren.
How about you, what were you busy with this week?

6 comments:

  1. Loved all your pictures! This last week, I helped a lady with cooking breakfast and preparing lunch things at a nearby retreat for high schoolers - a whole 2 blocks away. :) This is the 3rd year I've done it and always enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have quite the Pyrex collection, Rhonda!

    Your grandbabies are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandbabies are so adorable. I know you are loving having them around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what pretty vegetables! Looks like you will be putting up some tomatoes. Cute, cute pictures of those 2 sweet little grandchildren!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of produce and what a blessing for you.

    I know you have been busy in the kitchen and busy with those babies. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐