If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, July 23, 2010

Thrift store finds

This week is Krazy Daze in my town. Most of the businesses have good sales and clear out their old or slow moving merchandise.
Even the thrift stores were clearing out stuff. My parents are here and we went to 3 thrift stores.


2 yards of blue and white flannel $1
bias tape, rick rack, a dress pattern and covered button kits were 10 cents each.

at the first one, baskets and magazines were 10 cents each and buy 1 get 3 free. Krazy huh? I picked out an assortment of both.
At another thrift store, the old Taste of Homes were 5 cents each.

A pyrex 8 inch pie pan and Pyrex tea pot - $5 for both


and the bargain of the month
a very cute needlepoint pillow - just 50 cents!

5 comments:

  1. Love baskets...they are always so useful! The rabbit pillow is cute. You found lots of great deals this week. I wish my area did Krazy Daze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is adorable. I went to two thrift stores this week and picked up 3 sewing patterns for 10 cents each. A dress pattern, a vintage baby outfit pattern and a vintage stuffed animal pattern. I love thrifted sewing supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear Friend,
    I sent you my new address this morning by post. I am feeling some better. Looks like you got some really good deals. Gavin sure is growing fast.Miss E is getting so big. She is so beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds and deals! I see a basket that I have! The one with the plastic inside it. It came with two potted plants in it when I was in the hospital two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pillow really was a steal - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐