If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, March 7, 2024




Progress taking back the garden spot- after working here today and yesterday.


There is still lots to do and that’s only 6 feet 
But there is hope! 


My son made this meatloaf with this recipe-he says  it’s the best turkey meatloaf he’s ever had and they will be eating meatloaf for days.  
The photo he sent doesn’t have the mixing and baking instructions but you all know how to mix and bake meatloaf, right?  


I think meatloaf sandwiches sound very nice.  






❤️ Rhonda 

N


6 comments:

  1. Your garden is larger than mine. So, it looks good to me and hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden area is really coming along. You got a LOT done! The meatloaf looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You accomplished a lot, Rhonda. Glad you decided to restore the beds, particularly the asparagus bed. An established one is an invaluable thing.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garden is looking better already..you'll get there! Meatloaf sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that garden is looking great! I've made that meatloaf recipe and love it! It's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silas and I planted garlic last October, and they are sprouted and growing. We won't harvest until July, but it does my heart good to see them out there. The chives are also growing, and flower bulbs have peeked through the dirt. That's it for here.
    That meatloaf looks wonderful! Meatloaf is one of my favorite meals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐