If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Seedlings, soup and a good cookie bar recipe

Hello everyone 
I planted these tomato and pepper seeds Feb 5 and it was pretty cold then 
It took a while but they all sprouted and seem to be growing a little everyday 

We really like that cabbage bean soup I wrote about a few days ago. 
This morning I made a double batch of it.  
The photo is not beautiful but the soup is tasty 

I baked a new recipe I saw from Meals with Maria- she has a YouTube channel and a blog 


I followed the recipe. She said to add things as desired and I added cinnamon and pecans.  
She said to use a 9x9 baking dish but it looked like a lot of dough to me so used a 9X13 and I’m glad I did.  
It also took a little longer to bake.  
The oatmeal bars are delicious and I plan to keep this recipe.  


I took some soup and cookies to my older relative for lunch and they liked them both very much.  
So did my husband.


Hope you’re all having a good day 
❤️Rhonda 







5 comments:

  1. The pink pot is beautiful! I looked at the recipe, and I think i would like it. I am sure you older friends appreciate your caring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink soup pot! Those oatmeal bars look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum I would make mine with raisins. The bars that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to make some of those oatmeal bars.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐