If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, April 6, 2014

CVS deals this week

I stocked up this week on laundry detergent and diapers. 
The 6 packs of CVS diapers were $5 each. I used a $3 scanner coupon and got back a $10 ECB. I think 6 packs of diapers for $17 is a super bargain. 
I used a $2 scanner coupon on any Kleenex item to get the 2 tissues free. 
All detergent was $3.50 each. I used 2 $2/2 coupons on this deal. I also got diet Pepsi for my guests with this deal.  All, Pepsi and some other products were in a deal where you spend $20, you earn a $5 ECB.
Venus razor - used a $4 coupon and a $3 scanner coupon, and got back a $5 ECB. 

I won't be buying anymore diapers or detergent soon, I already had 10 packs of mostly Huggies from previous CVS deals. In the laundry room, there are 15 bags of laundry tabs and 12 assorted bottles of liquid. 
But I will use the $20 in ECBs on other bargains in the weeks to come. 

Can you all tell I am a CVS fan? I have built up some great stockpiles with CVS deals with not much effort. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Judy from 20 North Ora. Sounds like you hit a lot of good deals at CVS. Good for you. I am your newest follower.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't need any diapers here any more (hooray!! ) but that's an awesome price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really got some great deals there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, I use Tide for clothes as it gets out most every spot or stain.
    It works best but is also the most expensive.
    I use cheaper detergents for things like sheets, towels, bathroom rugs, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, Rhonda! Groceries are so expensive...you are doing a great job at saving for your family!
    Sweet blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐