If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

some grow, some don't

another picture of another batch of celery and romaine ends- trying to be regrown in saucers of water
there were all started within a few days of each other.  
One Romaine took off growing and looks great,  it has been planted outdoors and continues to grow. 
But the other 4 didn't grow a bit

the celery is trying to grow in the center- but I have no guess on whether or not it will

in the background,  I was making  a big salad for Saturday supper.   
Yes, I saved those romaine ends too

6 comments:

  1. I'd love some good fresh garden lettuce! Our garden packs so bad whenever it comes a hard rain that I can't get lettuce seed to come up. Radishes ~ no problem. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your celery needs more sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my celery in the kitchen window, which gets the morning sun & it grows like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plants are so fickle aren't they?

    Keep Planting,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy
    www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐