If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, April 17, 2021

BEDA #17 Saturday with some grands

Hello everyone 
I made pancakes as requested and used a recipe by Joanna Gaines 
They were good.  I cut back the butter from 10 tablespoons to 8 tablespoons- which is still a lot of butter for a recipe this size.  

The kids worked jigsaw puzzles,  made Perler bead creations and Lego creations 

I read aloud this library book and it’s such a good book.  It’s a true story about a family with 12 sons who made their own baseball team,  


I enjoyed the old-fashioned style of the drawings 

If you know some young baseball fans,  I think they would like this book as much as we did.  

Lunch was frozen pizzas and this is our favorite frozen pizza-  they are deep dish with lots of toppings,  they cook in their own pan so there is no mess in the oven. 
I buy them at Walmart and they come in several flavors 
  

Then supper was cube steaks, mashed potatos, rolls, carrots and strawberries.  




That’s the highlights of our day
Hope you’ve all had a nice Saturday 

❤️ Rhonda 

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great book. My son coaches baseball, and I think he might like it. That little grandson has a bright smile. And, this post made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a #1 grandma!! Fun activities and great food. What more could a kid ask for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your meals look delicious. I’m always on the look out for a good frozen pizza. I will see if they carry that st our Walmart here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that cookbook in my Amazon wish list. I keep telling myself that I do not need another cookbook but may just have to buy it. For me pancake recipes are hit or miss. So many of them seem to be great one time but the next are not. No clue. When we were at our house at the lake about a year ago we grabbed a box of Krusteaz just add water because we are lazy like that when we are there. Oh wow were those pancakes good and they are always good. So the mix has become my go to. Who would have thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute book. Your food always looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if they have those pizzas in Canada at our Walmart. I will check it out the next time I go.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐