If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

BEDA #6 - bunch of stuff

Hello everyone.  
We voted in our school board and city council election and then we had a late breakfast at 
Jimmy’s Egg
My husband ordered a big breakfast but I ordered from the smaller 55+ menu.  My plate was still pretty big, there is a scrambled egg under the 3 strips of bacon and that’s supposed to be a mini stack of pancakes but it was more than enough for me.  
This was the first sit down restaurant meal we have had in so much months and we really enjoyed it.  

Also,  my husband and I are both fully vaccinated for Covid too so I’m feeling braver about doing low risk things like eating in a not-crowded restaurant.  

We did several errands while we were out.  Ducky went to the doggie spa, we went to the bank and got groceries with a Walmart pickup 

I needed to get some groceries before our house guests arrive.  I’m not sure what meals will be eaten here but I’m prepared.  
And Ducky went to the spa so he won’t offend anyone with his doggie aroma.  

Produce I ordered to top off what we already have 
In general,  the Walmart shoppers do a very good job picking out nice produce.  


Our supper was a quick meal- and we had such a big late breakfast,  we never ate lunch and just skipped to supper. 
There were leftover mashed potatoes from Easter so we had a simple Shepherds Pie with some asparagus from this yard.  
And this photo is before I cooked everything 


Our guest rooms are pretty much geared for grandkids but I tried to set this room as good as it can be for 2 adults.  
I stacked the coffee tables that are normally toy tables and pulled apart the trundle bed so there is room to walk in the room.  
It is what it is- I guess our guests can pretend they are at camp 


Hope you’re all fine 
❤️Rhonda 

4 comments:

  1. The bedroom looks great for company. We still have not gotten our second vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have the guest room set up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you go to someone's home and stay the night you should be gracious or get a motel room. My daughter is getting a cat and her husband's sister said she is allergic and what are they supposed to do when visiting? Hope your visitors are thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get our second vaccines in a couple of weeks. Then 16 days later my nephew graduates from high school. I'm pretty excited to be able to celebrate with him, though we'll still wear masks, and stay outside as much as possible. My sister will also be vaccinated, and we'll see each other in person for the first time in 2 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐