If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, April 2, 2021

BEDA #2 - mostly outdoor day

Hello everyone 
In the house,  I ran the self clean cycle on my ovens.  It took all day but I’m glad it’s done.  And it was a beautiful day so having the windows open was very pleasant.  

I had several frozen bags of chicken pieces and veggies scraps so I filled up the big crockpot and made a batch of chicken broth. 
It turned out so nice! 
If you want to see exactly how I do this  Homemade chicken broth 
The only cost is the electricity as it’s made with only scraps.  



I got an email from a company I work with occasionally.  
Right now,  I’m trying out a household product that most everyone uses and will get paid $90.  The company mailed me the products and I do short surveys explaining what I think of it.  
This email asked me to tell my family and friends about the research company.  
I do recommend them.  
I did not qualify for the survey in this email but I’m sharing it to show what their emails look like and that they do want people to sign up.  
I’m not positive but I’m guessing this is for  USA residents only.  




The company is www.esearch.com 

I am not supposed to talk about the surveys I do but I can tell you I did another one in the fall. 
They sent me a months supply a cleaning type product and the next month they sent a different variety of the same cleaning product.  
I answered 2 short surveys for each and was paid $85 for that one.  
The cleaning product was something I buy and use anyway so besides the $85, I also didn’t need to buy that cleaning product.  

Outside,  I planted all the vegetable plants into raised beds.  
We’ve got tomato, potato, peas, green beans, asparagus, assorted peppers, broccoli and assorted lettuce in the ground now.  


Supper was just an easy meal -and I couldn’t cook on the stove as it was cooling down from the self clean cycle.  
My husband cooked hot dogs and hash browns outside on the grill.  
Our favorite dogs are Hebrew beef 97% fat free dogs.  


❤️ Rhonda 







5 comments:

  1. I have done surveys and gotten free products but nothing as nice as yours and not so much pay. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do surveys years ago - it was pretty neat.
    I wish we could plant - but still a good month away from being safe here.
    Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting us know about the survey site. I signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the veggie gardens! You will have lots of wonderful produce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up with esearch, too. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐