If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, April 13, 2020

Quarantine update #7 a productive Monday

I usually make a weekly to do list on Monday.  My husband helped and we got so much done today 




I finished sewing all the masks I had started  - some people prefer the elastic loops around the ears and some prefer the ties 


I recently replaced my husband’s white t shirts and I cut up the old ones for shop rags.  
 


Ducky is feeling a bit frisky because he went to the doggie spa and got a shampoo and manicure.  
Sometimes I bathe him at home but he smells fresher and smells fresher longer when the dog kennel groomers clean him than when I do.  
Can you tell he looks especially fluffy?  


Today had no excitement but I’m glad so much is out of the way. 
Hope you all feel as happy as Ducky 
❤️ Rhonda 

8 comments:

  1. No excitement is a good thing. He does look very fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive to do list, Ducky is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this day and age, a day without excitement is a blessing. I've noticed the same thing about my dog. She is almost giddy when we bring her home from the groomer. Either she feels amazing from the treatment, or is elated that she cheated death one more time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Ducky is extra fluffy looking today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Ducky! Started cleaning the windows this week, but today it is snowing, so lost all the motivation to do that. Doesn't take much for me to get distracted from that task. Ha! Maybe I should make some nice list like you.

    HUgs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ducky looks beautiful, I need to take down my Easter decorations and store them. It is kind of cold out today so I might just be stuck in the house and I will have to get something done in here. If I do something.....need inspiration, HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow dog groomers are open in your state? Ours here in Washington State have been deemed non-essential and closed for a month now. My dog could really use a spa day but I do the best I can for him at home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐