If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Quarantine update #8

Well, today was even less exciting than yesterday but I’m going to blog about it anyway.  
I did not accomplish much at all.  
Lowe’s delivered the pavers we ordered to put in our garden around the raised beds.  We were so glad the Lowe’s driver had a nifty fork lift and put the pallets in our backyard.  There is an empty field behind our house and he drove the forklift through it right into our back gate.  





Our son came over for a distanced visit and brought us some plants.  He bought the coleus at a school sale and he started the spider plants from baby ones on a big plant at his office.  I sent him home with some of those big cookies I made Sunday.  



Supper was simple -
Fried steak, Ore Ida fries cooked in an air fryer and California vegetables.  
And ketchup 


Our daughter and 3 grands came over for a short, distanced visit.  I sent them home with the rest of those cookies.  And masks, just in case they need them but they are staying home.  Our son in law teaches at a university and is teaching online.  The school has already announced all summer sessions will also be online.  



My big job today was starting to deep clean, declutter and rearrange my kitchen.  I didn’t take a before photo but I will show finished photos- whenever that is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Somedays lots gets done,  somedays it doesn’t.  

Hope you’re all fine
Now I’m going to have some hot tea and play a few rounds of Candy Crush Soda.  

❤️ Rhonda 

1 comment:

  1. I love coleus. I cannot wait to see the pavers in place. Some days, not much happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐