If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, April 21, 2022

BEDA #21

Breakfast was a Dutch Baby - recipe is HERE
It’s one of my favorite breakfasts- very simple ingredients but it does require 25 minutes to bake 

My big job today was weeding 2 flower beds.  One was no big deal but this one in the front took several hours 
before 

And after 
It had lots weeds! It hasn’t got much care in a year and I knew it would take some effort but I’m so glad it’s looking better. 
I plan to sow a bunch of zinnia seeds to fill in all the empty spots.  


This bleeding heart looks so pretty for about a week while it’s blooming 


Terri- I’ll post a picture tomorrow of the sauce recipe.  It called for whole grain mustard but I didn’t put it in, only because we didn’t have any 


❤️ Rhonda 

6 comments:

  1. Do you use self-rising flour? I thought this recipe had sugar. I guess I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking great! I can't wait for our bleeding hearts - I just love them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dutch babies hold a special place in my heart, as it was the first meal I made as a wife. It was the only ingredients we had in the house.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dutch baby but don't have it much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another question dear friend...Only one week of being pretty for the bleeding heart? I was seriously thinking of planting a couple or three but at the prices one week isn't nearly enough bloom time.

    And thank you for thinking to post a picture of the recipe! I know if you say it's good, I'll usually like it so I wanted to try it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never made that and now I am thinking breakfast for supper one night very soon. Thanks for the recipe.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐