If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, April 10, 2022

BEDA #10 Aldi butter sale and a fancy planter

Hello everyone 
Jane, lejmom, said her Aldi didn’t have the $1.97 butter when she went but the store worker told her he thought the sales were the same everywhere.  So,  I did a bit of investigating.  
This is the Aldi ad in Oklahoma.  Our ad started on Wednesday April 6- 12.  



When you go to the Aldi.US website and look for the weekly ad,  it will ask for your zip code.  
I think Jane lives in Michigan,  I’m not sure though.
But I did find a Michigan zip code and entered it on Aldi.US

The Michigan ad is a bit different than the Oklahoma ad, but both have the same butter sale.  
Jane should be able to get $1.97 butter as the Michigan ad starts on Sunday the 10th,  4 days later than Oklahoma 
This Michigan Ad says  it runs April 10-16. 
Anyway,  if you’re wanting some bargain butter, I hope you can find some, whatever cycle your store runs it’s ads. 


We have several new things on our patio, courtesy of our son in law.  
One is this fancy, rolling planter.  


It arrived here full of soil but I don’t think anything has ever been planted in it.  
My husband planted romaine and broccoli seedlings in it today.  
We’ll see how it works.  

It will just be here this summer and will go to their new home in about 10 months or so.  
Their builder does seem to be on the ball and he said 10 months from start to finish.  
I guess we will see how it keeps going.  
I’m normally optimistic but with all the shortages and delays and price increases,  who knows? 

Hope you all have had a nice weekend 
❤️ Rhonda 










8 comments:

  1. No butter at our Aldi on sale in PA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Dutchess County in NY State. We have the same ad but it doesn't have the sale on butter. Too bad. That's a great price

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Aldi looking for butter on sale but no deal here in Southern MN. With this post I looked at the website to see the ads and nope, no butter on sale. Guess I may have missed it. I go there about twice a month because it's a 45 minute drive, so I combine a trip there with shopping at other places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would certainly use the planter while it was there. How tall is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butter is not on sale at the store in AL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here in SC butter is $1.64.

    Building seems to be go stop around here. One house we pass regularly sat for several months with boars over all the open window spaces until the windows were available.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love me a butter sale. I also love that planter. I will be planting the romaine and other lettuces on the deck and they will be surrounded by fencing tubes to keep the deer out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No sale on butter here in CT; I believe it was $2.97/lb. this week (it's been around that price since just after the holidays). Our Aldi is about 10 minutes away, so I stop by every few weeks; prices are definitely on the rise, and availability of some items is hit-or-miss. It's been the same in my other usual stores (Stop & Shop, a regular Wal-Mart with some food items, and BJ's). These days if I see things we use regularly, I buy them.

    My food stash is pretty solid now, and I've been rearranging and decluttering cabinets to better store it all...a win-win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐