If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, April 24, 2022

BEDA #24. a little food prep for the coming week


Hello everyone,  no weather excitement today 🙂

We did a bit of planning for meals for the next few days.  
For supper, I made big pan of fried rice.  My fried rice has very little oil and lots of vegetables.
Son in law John made teriyaki chicken thighs
I also made a fruit tray.

We have leftovers from last night’s meal (ribs, Mac and cheese, salad, rolls and link sausage)and lots of leftovers from tonight’s meal.
The employed adults made work lunches and we will still have enough leftovers for supper the next 2 nights.  

I like cooking but I’m looking forward to a couple of days off 

We didn’t forget about breakfast.  
I made a double batch of this recipe- except I didn’t double the sausage.  



I’m obviously not a skilled food photographer but this casserole looks better in person and tastes really good too.  

Hope you all have had a nice weekend 
❤️ Rhonda 

4 comments:

  1. I love to cook enough so I don't have to do it again soon or don't have to prepare a full meal, just using what is left from an initial meal. I am glad your company/family eats like this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skilled photographer or not, it all looks wonderful to me!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks delicious! Agree with the feeling the cooking is done for a few days and there is good food adead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐