If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, April 22, 2022

BEDA #22 supper and replies

For supper, we had a new to us recipe
Pepperoni Rolls - the state food  of West Virginia 
They were delicious!
I used Heidi’s recipe from her YouTube channel 
We also had a big salad. 






Pleasant temperatures and breezes meant we had our windows most of today

I wish everyday was like today 



Terri  this is the recipe I used for inspiration for the dipping sauce.  I didn’t cook the ham like this at all 
but for a sauce 
 I did heat up
1/2 C honey
1/4 C balsamic Vinegar 
1/4 Cup Dijon mustard 
Good pinch of red pepper flakes 
That’s all I used and it was delicious on sliced ham and grilled chicken 

Also Terri,  I’m not positive how long it blooms,  I’ll keep track of the bleeding heart but it doesn’t last long.  It is gorgeous while it’s blooms

Tammy- Jackson wears Zenni glasses too and his eye doctor approves

About the Easter buttercream eggs- I don’t have a recipe and but I think this recipe is very close to the eggs we were gifted.  
Ours were definitely dipped in semisweet chocolate and were also decorated so pretty.  


❤️ Rhonda 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I've bookmarked the glaze recipe, and am about to watch the Pepperoni Rolls and read the Buttercream Egg recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐