If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, April 4, 2022

BEDA #4 to do list for the week and tonight’s supper

Hello everyone
This is the first proper to do list I’ve written out in months.  I’m more than ready to be back to normal and have a plan for our days..
Sometimes plans get accomplished and sometimes they don’t- we will just try and then see how it goes, right?

Supper tonight will be 




I’ve made this multiple times and it’s delicious!  I have an eye dr appointment this afternoon and this casserole will be easy to put together after that.  

Hope you’re all having a great Monday 
❤️Rhonda 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the recipe. It sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, I have missed you. You keep me in line my friend. As in I try to be like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a tried and true casserole. Thanks very much for sharing.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign of a good recipe: splashes, marks, notes, recommendations...That's a good recipe!! I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐