If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Saturday, April 23, 2022

BEDA #23 supper and after supper sheltering 😳😵😱

Hello 
Supper was ribs cooked by son in law John, mac and cheese made by daughter Nina, rolls made by me and a salad. 



Then we had some exciting weather and went to our storm shelter.  
So far no big tornados have touched down and we have got some very needed rain. 
We will stay aware but don’t worry about us.  Our shelter is very safe and Oklahoma has the best meteorologists in the world.  

❤️ Rhonda 







4 comments:

  1. At least you had dinner first. I had to turn off stove and run one time during a tornado. Dinner looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you are all well and doing good this morning. It is that scary time of the year.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe! Tornadoes are scary things that's for sure. Glad you have good meteorologists and a nice shelter.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad ya'll are safe. Nine is looking more and more like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐