If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, April 25, 2022

BEDA #25 to do list but very little productivity today

I’m not feeling 100% today. I did write out the list and I did get a few things done but not much.



My biggest accomplishment was washing and putting the clean sheets and blankets back on the 3 grandkids beds. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel like doing my normal tasks.

I watched several episodes of my new favorite YouTuber, In The Kitchen With Momma Mel.  Everyone in our household enjoys watching Momma Mel cook.  She was one of the few YouTubers I have found who doesn’t seem to be trying to sell me something or scare me about something or influence me politically about something. She just films as she cook supper most every evening. Her meals are not fancy but they are food that we would enjoy. She is also very G rated.


This is the link to her latest video 




Talk to y’all Tuesday 
❤️ Rhonda 

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling energized soon! Am sure you are wishing so as well with 7 in your household now---so much more do to!

    I will check out Mamma Mel!

    Are there picky eaters in your house now? I always struggle with the grandkids' food preferences sometimes. And their parents are short-order cooks to them...I am not!! :) ha-ha

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to watch Alaskan Pepper and he has turned into someone that constantly scares people. Food is more expensive but he is telling people we will run out and those who don't have enough for for years will starve to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better. Changing three beds is enough my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better. I'll have to check out the YouTuber. It would be refreshing to watch someone that doesn't have there hand out for a change!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moss family on youtube is wonderful
    she cooks dinner and has sweet children
    give her a try Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐