If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, April 18, 2022

BEDA #18 to do list and eggs

Hello 
Another Monday, another new to do list - plain and not pretty this time 


Today was mostly filled with laundry- I think I did 7 loads.  

We colored eggs yesterday so  today I turned them into egg salad and doubled  eggs to eat this week 
Thankfully they all peeled really easy 
Lots of egg salad for lunches and we ate most of the double eggs with our sloppy joes at supper.  


My husband bought this mushroom cutter awhile back.  We don’t eat mushrooms very often but I do use it whenever I need to chop eggs.
It works great! 


Then I crushed up the shells and worked them into one of the raised beds in the garden,  


More Parsimony - about my Zenni glasses, I do wear progressive bifocals and I have no complaints about my Zenni lenses. 
 I don’t have a very strong prescription and whether this makes a difference,  I don’t know.  I just know I’m happy with Zenni.  

❤️ Rhonda 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks. I just don't understand how they know where to make the line. You now have a colorful garden. Tomatoes really need the calcium to fight blossom-end rot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you some of your eggs, for all of the ham we are eating this week!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many of the things on your list are on my list. Boy do I have a lot to do. Egg salad here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love your lists. Stacy in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you certainly boiled a great many eggs. Look at all those shells.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐