If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

BEDA #12 not much…….

Today was a laundry and house cleaning day.  
Supper was red beans and rice that was less than wonderful so I ate salad and the children filled up on rice, crackers, cheese and fruit.  The 2 men liked the beans 🀷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, https://moreparsimony.blogspot.com/  More Parsimony asked how tall is the planter.
That’s a tall first grader standing beside - so it’s pretty tall! 

❤️ Rhonda 


5 comments:

  1. Unbelievable but our Aldi isn't having butter on sale at all for Easter. I'm so disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. He is a cute guy and helped you show me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, thanks for the Aldi info...I did not doubt your price at all. :)

    I live in Naples,Florida, so that might be a different pricing structure. Not sure why you pegged me for Michigan, but that's a great state as well!

    Loving all of your blogs, even if they are short ones! And that is a tall planter!

    Jane in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie patootie that boy is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐