If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, April 8, 2022

BEDA #8 Taco pizza night

Hello  supper tonight was a use stuff before it spoils night. 
There was some raw ground beef left from Wednesday’s burgers and I wanted to use it.  \
Friday or Saturday is usually pizza night. 
So,  I decided to cook the beef with some taco seasoning and make taco pizzas.  
For the sauce, I used tomato sauce mixed with taco sauce.  

We used mozzarella and cheddar cheese and some had jalapeños 


            

Dessert was fresh fruit and leftover ice cream sandwich cake.  

|

However one of the children came home from school with a stomach bug and we are praying the rest of us don’t get it.  



Tammy- yes, the ballon arch was a kit from Amazon.  Nina has made several balloon arches for other birthdays, showers, school events.  She says the kits and an electric balloon pump are the way to do it. 

❤️ Rhonda 










3 comments:

  1. The pizza looks delicious! Now, I want to make one for us, maybe for lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the balloon arch info, Rhonda. I'll look into it.

    Hope E is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐