If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, April 3, 2022

BEDA #3 changes in our kitchen

Hello everyone 
I thought y’all might like to see the changes I made to our kitchen as I switch from feeding 2 to feeding 7.  
The 5 younger members of our household all take water bottles to school and work so I cleared off this top shelf to store them.

The bread machine stays on the counter now instead of stored on the pantry floor.  We’ve been enjoying fresh bread, rolls and of course pizza, courtesy of this handy helper. 

I did buy 2 bigger pans for cooking, both are from Home Goods and we’re about $50 total. 
They don’t have measurements on them but I think the biggest one is maybe 10-12 quarts and the smaller one may be 4-5 quarts capacity. 
The brand is Deane and White 

Besides the groceries we most always have,  there seems to be food everywhere in our home,  brought by Daughter and family 

  
In the breakfast room, hall and garage 

Daughter and family are more social than we are.  They went to a birthday party yesterday and brought home leftover cupcakes from a fancy local bakery 


Right now, they are at a another birthday party and I’m wondering what they might bring home this time.  

Our youngest granddaughter Cora turned 3 in February.
Today she was baptized at their church.  

We love her so much!

❤️ Rhonda 



















3 comments:

  1. When they leave, your house will seem so empty. What is BEDA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really organized. I am sure it is a big change in most things - yet comfortable.
    Congrats to your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you have children living with you. No wonder you are so busy, but it is a blessing for them and for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐