If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, April 17, 2022

BEDA #17 Easter fun and technical issues

Hello everyone 

The first fun thing today was a big basket by the front door from a secret Easter bunny 
Photo was taken through the dining room window looking out to the front door 

Jackson didn’t want to pose for a photo, he wanted to open the basket 😁

The basket was full of candy and treats geared to all of us like Black Rifle coffee, pickled asparagus and green beans, bath bombs, nail polish, bubbles…..

We know who brought the basket but they want to be anonymous so we keep it that way.  Isn’t this a fun family tradition for them? 

I took more photos today with my phone but they aren’t downloading to the iPad I blog on so that’s all I have for you today.

Hope you all had a special and fun Easter 

❤️ Rhonda 




5 comments:

  1. A sort of family Easter Basket? I wish the bunny had left one of those for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! An Easter basket filled with coffee beats jelly beans any day!

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet of them to bring the basket. They know exactly what you like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐