If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, April 7, 2022

BEDA #7 Aldi butter sale and clearance

I went to Aldi this morning, moslty for their butter on sale for $1.97 pound and for some fresh fruit.  

I also shopped in their clearance aisles that I heard about on YouTube.  
So many things were discounted by 75% or so- I didn’t need or buy much but I’ll show y’all in case any of you want to go there shop as soon as possible 















And what I bought 

   
Car was $4.99 and will be perfect for Cora 
Humidifier was $6.25! I’m most happy for this.  

Pillows were $1.50 each 


❤️ Rhonda 



































6 comments:

  1. Wow, what deals. I have never seen deals like that at my Aldi. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our closest Aldi is 60 miles away, and I'm sad about that. My sister texted me pics of some country critters at her local Aldi. Layla collects those for her dollhouse. My sister said she'd just discovered that aisle is known as "the aisle of shame". Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Aldi today and my Aldi had a 4 limit on the butters. I bought all 4 and will get TheHub to stop at Aldi close to his office for another 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check and see if the Aldi near me has butter that cheaply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have gone crazy and filled a good portion of my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am even more jealous that we don't have an Aldi's. What awesome deals.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐